Karate Class for Special Needs Individuals– ABA Karate
Special Needs Karate –FUN Karate class for everyone ABA Karate will facilitates development of Social skills and Adaptive skills. Students will develop skills through karate, a fun and respectful activity, and teaches sportsmanship.
Special Needs Karate – Who Should be enrolled?
Special Needs Karate – Fun karate for everyone
Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger Syndrome Developmental Disability, Intellectual Disability, ADHD, and more.
We welcome everyone who would like to learn Karate on their individual pace.
Special Needs Individuals:
- Limited social activities and sports activities to enroll in (learned helplessness).
- Lack of a circle of friends.
- Other group activities are often too difficult or too fast.
- Hesitate to participate in social event.
- Mixed level individuals work together.
- Advanced skill individuals can learn to help others.
- Learn team concept.
- Discipline through sportsmanship.
- Set individual goals – Develop self-confidence and physical exercise.
- Work based on individual plans and goals.
- Anyone who can enjoy physical activity.
- Individuals who have certain medical conditions need to consult own doctor.
- Social skills and Adaptive skills.
- Learning basic movement activity.
- Doing exercise.
- Having fun.
- Individual and personal goals.
Black belt and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
If you have any questions, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org